While there are so many ways that you may attempt to lose weight, sometimes you may find that you just aren’t successful. You’ve tried a healthy diet, exercise, and changing your sleep patterns, but nothing seems to work. Well, our Winter Park Plastic Surgeon in Orlando, Dr. Brian Joseph, has found a viable and new, non-invasive solution!
Liposuction or non-invasive forms of fat loss should never be considered substitutes for a healthy lifestyle and diet, however if you can’t get certain pockets of fat to dissipate through healthy living, they are great options. At Park Avenue Plastic Surgery and Spa, our latest addition to our laser treatments is SculpSure™. It is a non-invasive and easy way for Dr. Joseph to melt the fat within your tissues so your body naturally removes it. To learn more about SculpSure™, please contact us today to schedule a consultation. Call us at (407)673-3223.
What is SculpSure™?
SculpSure™ is a hyperthermic laser fat removal system that works by directing laser energy into your treated areas. This laser energy heats the fat cells and surrounding tissues, thereby agitating the fat which causes them to release from your tissues. Then, your body naturally removes the fat cells and leaves the treated area flat, firm, and taut. The heating energy of the SculpSure™ laser also causes the production of collagen and elastin, the two necessary building blocks for youthful, healthy skin. Collagen and elastin will help the treated area look firmer and younger.
Why Choose SculpSure™?
There are several other fat reduction techniques that our Winter Park Plastic Surgeon in Orlando offers including Vaser Liposelection and Body FX are exceedingly effective just as SculpSure™ is and our Dr. Brian Joseph can help you determine which would be ideal for you. While Vaser Liposelection is highly effective, it is still a minimally invasive procedure, whereas SculpSure™ is completely non-invasive.
Our very own Dr. Joseph is the very first plastic surgeon in Central Florida and Orlando to have the SculpSure laser.
In addition to being treated by one of the physicians in the country that has the most knowledge about SculpSure™, the following are some reasons why you may want to choose SculpSure:
- Highly effective treatment
- Can be used on the flanks, abdomen, upper arms, thighs, knees, and other locations with fat deposits
- Completely non-surgical and non-invasive
- No anesthesia
- Painless – most patients describe the treatments as feeling like a warming sensation
- Only requires one treatment
- Most treatments are approximately 25 minutes long
- No downtime; can return right back to work or other activitiesIf you have stubborn areas of fat that you can’t seem to get to go away, SculpSure™ is the revolutionary treatment that you’ve been looking for. In addition to its FDA-approval for safety and effectiveness, it also requires only one treatment, whereas several other fat-reduction techniques require multiple treatments. You don’t have to fear any pain or discomfort and can return to work right after your SculpSure™ session. You should notice results within 6-12 weeks and will love the way you look.
- Dr. Joseph has years of experience in plastic surgery. His expertise coupled with his bedside manner and artistic eye make him the plastic surgeon to turn to when you’re interested in a fat-reduction treatment. To schedule a consultation and discuss if SculpSure™ is right for you, please contact (407)673-3223.
- SculpSure™ Fat Loss Treatments from Our Orlando Plastic Surgeon